|The TTA was set up over 20 years ago to provide a flexible, low cost solution for independent entrepreneurs wanting to enter the travel business.
We provide our Members with all the tools and advice they need to set up a successful travel agency, including:
- Our buying power to gain the best commercial deals and competitive commissions.
- Guidance through the regulations and legalities of running their own travel business.
- TTA trust fund to avoid the bonding costs of travel regulation and manage cash flow.
- Core travel technology and back office equipment at a relatively low cost.
- 100% financial protection for the customer through ATOL protection and other products.
- The freedom to create their own business strategy.
At our core, we are a trade association of over 450 independent travel agents and over 200 tour operators and travel organisers who operate trust accounts in order to provide financial protection for the consumer. Uniquely, the TTA provides 100% financial protection for your consumer regardless of what service they have booked or how much they have paid. Every single penny is secured in the trust account and guaranteed by the TTA.
TTA membership benefits:
- Low cost entry to the travel industry.
- Total consumer protection.
- T-ATOL franchise arrangement.
- Centralised commercial deals with Business Partners giving you access to product and enhanced commission rates.
- Merchant facility access and low rates.
- Affordable technology.
- Our expertise and support from your dedicated Account Manager.
Who should join the TTA?
- Start up travel entrepreneurs who are looking for a low cost entry to the travel industry.
- Existing travel business who wish to reduce their ATOL costs and requirements.
- New or established niche tour operators which need a practical business solution to improve cash flow and reduce costs.
Not sure that Travel Trust Association membership is right for you? The Travel Network Group also offers membership through our Independent Travel Experts and Worldchoice models. Call 01483 545 783, email Joinus@traveltrust.co.uk or click here to see our brochure to find out more.